Tampa Real Estate Law Attorney
Both residential and commercial real estate transactions have many laws that govern them. Some people may try to navigate the process on their own, but this is a big mistake. The real estate process is always overwhelming and confusing, and one small mistake could cause unnecessary delays. Additionally, a dispute can always arise and when it does, solving it without legal representation can be almost impossible or result in an unfair result. Our Tampa real estate law attorney outlines the types of transactions we can assist with below.
Residential Real Estate
Moving into a brand new home is a time of excitement but first, there is a complex and chaotic process to move through. Even when working with a realtor or real estate agent, it is important to know that they are not qualified, nor are they permitted to, handle complicated legal matters. When working with a Tampa real estate law attorney, they will handle many aspects of your case, including:
- Making sure the property is fit to use: A lawyer will know the different zoning and land use laws that apply to a property and can determine if they are a right fit for the new property you are about to call home.
- Uncover outstanding liens: If there is an issue with chain of title, someone else may claim ownership over the home even after you have purchased it. A lawyer will uncover outstanding liens and will know who to appropriately deal with them.
- Ensure a smooth closing: Closing is sometimes one of the longest and most difficult aspects of any real estate sale. A lawyer can make closing proceed much more smoothly and quickly.
Commercial Real Estate
As a business owner, you know the importance of location, location, location. The right location for your business can quite literally make or break it, and choosing the one that is right for you is just one issue that can impact your company. It is for this reason that it is always crucial to work with a lawyer who can help with any number of issues that arise. The most common of these are as follows:
- The purchase and sale of office buildings, warehouses, medical centers, shopping centers, mobile home parks, apartment complexes, and raw land,
- Loan acquisition and negotiation, including bridge loans and construction financing,
- Lease negotiations, subleases, and assignments,
- Negotiating and drafting management agreements, brokerage agreements, listing agreements, and tenant and landlord estoppels,
- Negotiating and drafting construction and vendor contracts, including contracts in accordance with the American Institute of Architects
Call Our Real Estate Law Lawyer in Tampa Today
Whether you are selling or purchasing a new home, or you have business real estate needs, our Tampa real estate law attorney at HD Law Partners can assist with your transaction and help you resolve any dispute that arises. Call or text us now at 813-964-7878 or chat with us online to schedule a free review of your case with our experienced attorney and to learn more.