Tampa Business & Corporate Attorney
Professional Florida Business and Corporate Lawyers
Owning and operating a business involves dealing with a variety of different types of transactions and contracts that have the potential to significantly impact your profits and overall success. In the course of day to day operations, issues pertaining to employees, servicers, suppliers, and other business associates require careful handling, as well as a level of experience and skill to avoid potential negative repercussions.
At HD Law Partners, our Tampa business & corporate law attorneys possess the legal knowledge and competence necessary to help prevent potential problems before they occur, while addressing any present difficulties you may be facing. With over 40 years’ combined experience in representing clients in a variety of types and sizes of business, we act as a strong legal advocate to ensure your company’s assets and best interests are protected.
Aggressive Representation For Your Business Concerns
Whatever type or size of business you are operating, being aware of the rules and regulations that govern it and protecting yourself against any potential disputes are key elements in ensuring your success. At HD Law Partners, our lawyers can help you to understand the requirements your business is subject to under the Florida Business Corporation Act, protecting you against future liability and legal snags that could jeopardize your success. We provide legal counsel to businesses and corporations in the following areas:
- Business formation and classification;
- Establishment of guidelines for shareholders and establishing board of directors;
- Drafting and overseeing legal contracts to protect your interests and avoid disputes;
- Legal advisement in the purchase or sale of other businesses or business materials;
- Defense of your interests through mergers and acquisitions;
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal codes;
- Overseeing financial statements and banking practices;
- Protection against violation of federal securities violations.
Protecting You Against Potential Losses and Claims
In addition to protecting your interests and assets in the operations of your business, HD Law Partners can provide valuable help in ensuring employee laws and standards are met, helping to avoid costly disputes and potential lawsuits and claims. Our business and commercial lawyers have extensive knowledge of U.S. Department of Labor regulations governing employees and their workspace, and can advise you on the best practices for your business in the following areas:
- Proper hiring practices to avoid discrimination claims;
- Establishing terms of employment and non-compete clauses;
- Worker wage and hourly requirements;
- Employee benefits and insurance provisions and contracts;
- Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) regulations and standards;
- Florida workers’ compensation program administration and claims defense.
Contact Us Today for Immediate Help
If you own or operate a business, having professional, experienced legal representation is a key element to ensuring your company’s success. Get the trusted legal guidance your company needs and contact HD Law Partners today. Our Tampa business & corporate law attorneys provide comprehensive legal service and outstanding client service, protecting your most valuable assets and and helping to ensure your best chance for success. We serve clients throughout Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, and the surrounding areas, and we are happy to help you today.