Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
HD Law Partners Tampa Business Litigation Attorney

How do I start a paternity case in Florida?

You must first petition the court to establish paternity and the identity of the legal father of the child. A petition to establish paternity must be filed with the court along with any other required forms as provided by the courts. The court will order genetic testing for the mother, the child, and the putative father.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation