Tampa Auto Accident Attorney
Florida is a hotbed for motor vehicle accidents, with more than a quarter million car crashes occurring on a yearly basis throughout our state. And Tampa is no exception: there are hundreds of car accidents reported in the city every year, many of which result in disabling or fatal injuries.
At the offices of HD Law Partners, we know how shocking being involved in a motor vehicle crash can be. If you have been in a collision and have suffered serious losses, our Tampa auto accident attorneys want to meet with you to discuss your case and your options for compensation.
Your Rights after a Tampa Car Accident
Following a serious car accident in Tampa, you deserve to be compensated for the full extent of losses you suffered – you shouldn’t have to pay for damages and economic losses that you aren’t responsible for.
Florida maintains a no-fault system of recovery, which means that each party involved in a crash must turn to their own insurance coverage first for compensation, regardless of fault for the accident. However, Florida law–found in Florida Statutes 627.737–holds that an injured party can step outside of the no-fault system and file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurer, or file a lawsuit directly against the responsible party, when their injuries result in:
- Permanent and significant loss of a bodily function;
- Permanent injury;
- Permanent and significant scarring and disfigurement; or
How Our Tampa Car Accident Attorneys Help You
Navigating Florida no-fault system on your own, and stepping outside of that system to pursue compensation if your injuries are severe, can be complicated, especially when you’re focusing on your recovery. When you call our Tampa auto accident lawyers, we provide assistance to you by:
- Investigating your case and identifying the liable party;
- Gathering evidence to prove that your injuries would not have occurred but for the responsible party’s actions;
- Maximizing the amount of compensation available through your own policy and the policy of the at-fault driver;
- Proving the extent of your injuries and damages, including the full value of your economic and noneconomic losses;
- Negotiating with any insurance adjusters involved in order to get you the largest settlement possible; and
- Litigating on your behalf when a lawsuit is the only reasonable path for recovery.
While our firm was founded in the past five years, our lawyers have more than 100 years of trial experience. We have a large staff and the resources it takes to investigate and build a successful case.
Call Our Tampa Auto Accident Attorneys Today
There is nothing more terrifying than being in a serious car accident, especially when the car accident results in injuries that leave you unable to work, disabled, or unable to enjoy your life to the extent that you did prior to the accident.
For trusted legal counsel and support in Tampa, our auto accident lawyers at the office of HD Law Partners are available to represent you. Please call us today to schedule your free consultation with one of our skilled lawyers. You can contact us by phone or online for more information.